The International Rescue Committee (IRC) provides specialized case management services in Khwaja Sahib village of Mihtarlam City in Laghman province for vulnerable children needing protection. The IRC's Child Protection Department is leading the effort to identify and support children who are at risk of or have experienced family separation, violence, abuse, neglect, or exploitation.
The IRC's gender-balanced team of caseworkers is dedicated to providing immediate support to these children and addressing their unique needs. The team works closely with families to ensure that children are safe and protected from harm.
Providing specialized case management services is a major step towards protecting vulnerable children and ensuring that they receive the care and support they need. The IRC is committed to continuing its efforts to promote child protection and safeguard the rights of children in need.
Accessibility and Additional Information
Eligible individuals or families who need the above services in Migtarlam City of Laghman province can contact the IRC office staff. People in need can go to the field office of the International Rescue Committee in this province or can submit an official petition to the directorates of provincial rural rehabilitation and development, refugees and repatriates, public health, and Education. Also, contact this organization by phone and benefit from these services. The office address, days, and working hours of this office are given below:
International Rescue Committee: House # 514, Street # 2, Zone # 2, Behind Mia Omar High School Jalalabad City, IRC Office. (Laghman & Nangarahar Office are both in the Same Building).
Service time: every week from Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 am to 04:00 pm.
Information Center: People who need humanitarian services can ask via the "Beporsed" website, WhatsApp number (0729807235) or the Facebook Messenger of this online platform to get information and answers to their questions. The "Beporsed" team provides information online to those in need of humanitarian services of international organizations and, if necessary, refers the needy to the relevant departments to receive and access the services.
· An appointment is required to provide and discover this service;
· This service is officially closed on holidays;
· The services are completely free;
· The place or building where this service is provided has suitable facilities and is accessible to all clients;
· The building does not have an elevator to move clients, but the employees are ready to help you in this office;
· People who cannot hear and speak, are informed and understood in sign language;
· In addition to men, there are also female employees as part of the team to serve you;
· The men's and women's restrooms are separate and accessible to all clients;
· These services are provided in Pashto, Dari, and English languages.
Note: To know the exact location of the International Rescue Committee (IRC) office on Google Maps, click on the following address:
House # 514, Street # 2, Zone # 2, Behind Mia Omar High School Jalalabad City, IRC Office. (Laghman & Nangarahar Office are both in the Same Building)