About the Service
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) organizes educational programs related to hygiene and some other health issues for the residents of Sayghan District, Bamyan province, to raise their level of awareness and information.
By organizing these educational programs, the IRC office tries to increase the level of awareness and information of the people in the areas of hand washing, diarrhea control, environmental health, personal health, disadvantages of using open toilets, menstrual health management, home methods of water purification, etc. To promote health at the community level.
These trainings and hygiene information may seem simple to people who live in cities or have access to basic health services in their places of residence, but this information is vital for people who do not have access to basic health services and in the area of immunity and prevention. It helps a lot from dangerous diseases.
These services are provided through mobile health teams and volunteers to people who are trying to maintain their health and improve the level of their health knowledge and information at the community level.
In addition to the aforementioned services, the IRC office also provides basic and basic health services to returnees, people affected by conflicts, those affected by droughts, owners of malnourished children, and to people who are displaced or displaced inside the country.
Eligible people who need the mentioned services in Sayghan District, Bamyan province, can contact the volunteers or employees of the IRC office. If necessary, people in need can go to the field office of the International Rescue Committee in this province or contact this organization by phone and benefit from these services. The office address, days and working hours of this office are given below:
Service time: Every week from Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 am to 04:00 pm.
IRC Office Address: Bamyan city, 1st district, 12th Ghulghula road, Gozar Isa Khan, West of Jamaat Khaneh alley, IRC office.
Information Center: People who need humanitarian services can ask via WhatsApp number (0729807235) or Facebook Messenger of this online platform to get information and get answers to their questions. The Ask team provides information online to those in need of humanitarian services of international organizations and, if necessary, refers the needy to the relevant departments to receive and access the services.
· An appointment is required to provide and discover this service;
· This service is officially closed on holidays;
· The services are completely free;
· The place or building where this service is provided has suitable facilities and is accessible to all clients;
· The builing does not have a elevator to move clients, but the employees are ready to help you in this office;
· People who do not have the ability to hear and speak, are informed and understood in sign language;
· In addition to men, there are also female employees as part of the team to serve you;
· The men's and women's restrooms are separate and accessible to all clients;
· These services are provided in Pashto, Dari, and English languages.
Note: To know the exact location of the International Rescue Committee (IRC) office on Google Maps, click on the following address: