Water Points Construction and Rehabilitation in Gardez City of Paktia Province
About the Service
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) is renovating or building deep drinking water wells for the residents of Gardiz city, Paktia province.
The Environmental Health department of the IRC constructs new water points and water wells and rehabilitates existing non-functional water points and water wells for communities, schools and health facilities where people do not have access to required quantity of potable drinking water.
Also, the IRC office provides the aforementioned services to returnees, people affected by conflicts, those affected of droughts, and to people who are displaced inside the country, thus supporting the access of people in need to the required amount of drinking water.
Accessibility and Additional Information
Eligible individuals or institutions who need the above services in Gardiz city of Paktia province can contact the IRC office staff. People in need can go to the field office of the International Rescue Committee in this province or can submit an official petition to the directorates of provincial rural rehabilitation and development, refugees and repatriates, public health and Education. Also, contact this organization by phone and benefit from these services. The office address, days and working hours of this office are given below:
International Rescue Committee Address: Gardiz City, Paktia Province, 1st District, Ghazni Lane, 3rd Road, Sarafi New Market, House No. 2, IRC Office
Service time: every week from Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 am to 04:00 pm.
Information Center: People who need humanitarian services can ask via WhatsApp number (0729807235) or Facebook Messenger of this online platform to get information and get answers to their questions. The Ask team provides information online to those in need of humanitarian services of international organizations and, if necessary, refers the needy to the relevant departments to receive and access the services.
- An appointment is required to provide and discover this service;
- This service is officially closed on holidays;
- The services are completely free;
- The place or building where this service is provided has suitable facilities and is accessible to all clients;
- The builing does not have a elevator to move clients, but the employees are ready to help you in this office;
- People who do not have the ability to hear and speak, are informed and understood in sign language;
- In addition to men, there are also female employees as part of the team to serve you;
- The men's and women's restrooms are separate and accessible to all clients;
- These services are provided in Pashto, Dari, and English languages.
Note: To know the exact location of the International Rescue Committee (IRC) office on Google Maps, click on the following address: