Supporting Non-Formal Educational Services - Gurbuz, Khost Province
- Monday: --:-- -- - --:-- --
- Thursday: --:-- -- - --:-- --
- Sunday: --:-- -- - --:-- --
- Tuesday: --:-- -- - --:-- --
- Wednesday: --:-- -- - --:-- --
- Friday: -
- Saturday: -
The International Rescue Committee supports girls' and boys' non-formal education in Gurbuz
About the Service
The International Rescue Committee (IRC) supports the non-formal education of girls and boys by providing educational materials in the Gurbaz district of Khost province.
The IRC conducts a special assessment to identify vulnerable villages and establish training classes and provide educational grounds. After identifying the local educational centers, the IRC office distributed teaching materials like lined notebooks, drawing notebooks, colored pencils, bags, slate boards, water bottles, permanent markers, correction pens, scientific calculators, and cloth masks for the students and teachers.
The International Rescue Committee is committed to ensuring that girls and boys have access to education and encourages communities to recognize education as a human need.
In addition, the Girls and Boys Education Support Program in the Gurbaz District of Khost Province provides adequate training for parents and community members to participate in children's access to education.
Accessibility and Additional Information
In order to qualify for the service, you have to be eligible - currently, the service is provided to formal/ official schools, and they are free of charge.
The service provided uses Dari, Pashto and English languages, including sign language.
To access the service, booking an appointment is required. Please visit IRC office in Helmand Province or contact information center.
Address: IRC Office, Khost City, 4th District, 1200 Family, 73 Street, House No. 40
Service time: every week from Sunday to Thursday from 08:00 am to 04:00 pm.
Information Center: People who need humanitarian services can ask via WhatsApp number (0729807235) or Facebook Messenger of this online platform to get information and get answers to their questions. The Ask team provides information online to those in need of humanitarian services of international organizations and, if necessary, refers the needy to the relevant departments to receive and access the services.
- An appointment is required to provide and discover this service;
- This service is officially closed on holidays;
- The services are completely free;
- The place or building where this service is provided has suitable facilities and is accessible to all clients;
- The builing does not have a elevator to move clients, but the employees are ready to help you in this office;
- People who do not have the ability to hear and speak, are informed and understood in sign language;
- In addition to men, there are also female employees as part of the team to serve you;
- The men's and women's restrooms are separate and accessible to all clients;
- These services are provided in Pashto, Dari, and English languages.
Note: To know the exact location of the International Rescue Committee (IRC) office on Google Maps, click on the following address:
Contact Email: email@example.com
Contact Phone: +93789940718