An exit permit from Pakistan is a document issued by the Pakistani government that allows an individual to leave the country. The permit is required for all Pakistani citizens and foreigners who wish to exit Pakistan. It typically includes the individual's personal information, passport details, and the date and place of departure. The permit is issued by the Ministry of Interior or the relevant immigration authorities in Pakistan.
The Exit Permit is designed to assist foreigners who need to leave the country but do not possess a valid Pakistani Visa. This includes individuals whose visa has expired or has been cancelled/rejected.
- Nationals of 192 countries
- Applicants whose visa has been rejected or cancelled
- Applicants whose visa has expired:
- All foreign nationals
- Foreign nationals of Pakistani origin
- Proof of last Pakistani Visa
- Proof of entry into Pakistan
- Rejection or cancellation letter issued by the Ministry of Interior (if applicable)
How to Apply
After preparing the documents, you can submit your application online. If you think you are ready to start applying, go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Go to the website of the Ministry of Interior of the government of Pakistan.
- Click on the Exit Permit page.
- Click on the Apply Now button to start the Pakistan Exit Permit online application.
- If you are a new user, create a new account for yourself.
- Login to the o Pakistan online Exit Permit system.
- Complete your application.
- Pay the Exit Permit fee online by credit/debit card.
- Review your application to make sure there are no errors. And
- Submit your request.
Please Note: The applicant must provide absolutely CORRECT information in their application – IF the applicant has provided FALSE or Wrong information then their application will be REJECTED (paid fee is non – non-refundable)
The processing time for the Exit Permit is typically 48 to 72 hours. However, if the application is sent back for review, the processing time will start again from the date of resubmission.
Duration and Validity
If the Exit Permit is granted, it will be valid for 15 days, during which the applicant must exit the country.
For those Afghans seeking specific information, "Beporsed" is here to help. You can reach our information center through WhatsApp (+93729807235), Facebook Messenger, or our website's Messenger to ask our online information desk officer for assistance.
For more information
For more information on immigration, resettlement, education and scholarship programs, and other opportunities available to Afghans worldwide, as well as details on the humanitarian services provided by international organizations in Afghanistan and procedures for obtaining civil documents from governmental institutions, please visit Beporsed website and social media pages.