A visa is essential for people looking to travel abroad for various purposes, including medical needs. A medical Visa is specifically intended for people who require medical care in a foreign country. These visas are issued to patients who require treatment that is not available in their home country or prefer to seek health care from a foreign hospital or health center. The process of obtaining a medical visa can be complicated and time-consuming, but it is necessary to ensure that patients receive the required medical care. "Beporsed" in this short article guides obtaining a Pakistani health visa.
Type of application
Applicants can apply online for the following health visa types:
Short-Term Health Visa (Entry): If you do not have a valid Pakistan visa, you can apply for a new visa.
Long-Term (Extension): Applicants can extend the entry visa the Government of Pakistan issued for health needs.
The eligibility criteria for Pakistan Health Visa are as follows:
- People who are sick or sick and cannot receive the necessary medical treatment in their country; And
- Individuals and nationals of Afghanistan and other countries listed on the Pakistan Health Visa website are eligible for the Pakistan Health Visa.
It is important to note that there may be additional requirements and documents to apply for the Pakistan Health Visa, which you can find on the official website.
- Passport personal details page address.
- Reserve Hotel details (except for special cases, not required for Afghans).
- Health reports or examinations.
- Consultation and consent only from authorized hospitals (mandatory - in case of long-term (extension).
Duration and validity
- Single-entry health visa for a short period of up to 3 months (entry for the first time); And
- Multiple entries for a long period up to 1 year (long-term: renewal).
How to apply?
After preparing the documents, you can submit your application online. If you think you are ready to start applying, go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Click the Apply Now button to start your Pakistan Visa online application.
- Create a new account for yourself.
- Login to the Pakistan online visa system.
- complete your visa application.
- Pay the visa fee online by credit/debit card.
- Review your application to make sure there are no errors. And
- Submit your request.
Note: Apart from their application, Afghans can also apply for a health visa through tourism companies. You can request a Visa for yourself by paying a particular fee to receive any Visa through these companies. These companies obtain the Visa you need in a short time with a specific fee for applicants.
Pakistan Health Visa Processing Time
However, issuing visas is the authority of the Pakistani government, and this country decides how long it will take to process the applicant's visa. But the total processing time is mentioned below:
• Short-term health visa (entry - maximum 3 months) is processed in at least 48 hours (business day);
• Long-term health visa (extension - up to 1 year): 4 to 6 weeks (working days).
Note: If the application is resubmitted to the applicant for reconsideration, the processing time set will be reapplied (the processing time will restart from the date of resubmission of the application).
If the applicant does not submit their application for reconsideration within seven (7) days from the date of submission of the application, the application will be canceled.
Ask for help from "Beporsed"
For those Afghans seeking specific information, "Beporsed" is here to help. You can reach our information center through WhatsApp (+93729807235), Facebook Messenger, or our website's Messenger to ask our online information desk officer for assistance.
For more information
For more information on immigration, resettlement, education and scholarship programs, and other opportunities available to Afghans worldwide, as well as details on the humanitarian services provided by international organizations in Afghanistan and procedures for obtaining civil documents from governmental institutions, please visit Beporsed's website and social media pages.