Afghanistan is Pakistan's neighbor, and many Afghan nationals may also need a visa to do business in Pakistan. Like other foreign nationals, Afghan businessmen must meet the requirements for a business visa and follow the application process to obtain a Visa for business purposes. It should be noted that the visa conditions and the application process may differ depending on the specific conditions of individuals, such as the purpose of the visit, the duration of their stay, and their desired activities in Pakistan. "Beporsed" in this short article guide receiving a Pakistan business Visa.
Type of Application
Businessmen and applicants with business purposes can apply online for the following types of business visas:
First Time (New): If you do not have a valid Pakistan Visa, you can apply for a new Visa.
Extension: If you have a valid Pakistani Visa and reside in Pakistan, you can apply for a Visa extension.
The eligibility criteria for a Pakistan business visa are as follows:
- Individuals must intend to do business and invest in Pakistan.
- Individuals and nationals of Afghanistan and other countries listed on the Pakistan Business Visa website are eligible for a Pakistan Business Visa.
Attention! There may be additional requirements and documents to apply for a Pakistan business Visa, which you can find on the official website.
- The personal details page of the passport scan;
- Registration documents of the company sending the invitation (SECP / Chamber of Commerce certificate); and
- Invitations, letters of recommendation, and other required documents (read additional required documents here).
Duration and validity
- Business Visa may be granted and issued for up to 5 years.
- Business Visa is valid for multiple entry into Pakistan.
How to apply?
After preparing the documents, you can submit your application online. If you think you are ready to start applying, go ahead and follow the steps below:
- Click the Apply Now button to start your Pakistan Visa online application.
- Create a new account for yourself.
- Login to the Pakistan online visa system.
- complete your Visa application.
- Pay the Visa fee online by credit/debit card.
- Review your application to make sure there are no errors.
- Submit your request.
Note: Apart from applying personally, Afghans can also apply for a business Visa through tourism companies. You can request a Visa for yourself by paying a special fee to receive any Visa through these companies. These companies obtain the Visa you need in a short-time with a special fee for applicants.
Pakistan Business Visa Processing Time
However, issuing visas is the authority of the Pakistani government, and this country decides how long it will take to process the applicant's Visa. But the total processing time is mentioned below:
- First-time entry Visa for countries listed Business Visa: 24 hours (working hours);
- First-time entry Visa for non-commercial Visa list countries: 4 weeks (working days);
- First-time entry Visa for Reko Diq project (all countries): 24 hours (working hours); And
- Extension: 4 weeks (working days).
Note: If the application is resubmitted to the applicant for reconsideration, the processing time set will be reapplied (the processing time will restart from the resubmission date).
If the applicant does not submit their application for reconsideration within seven (7) days from the date of submission of the application, the application will be canceled.
Ask for help from "Beporsed"
For those Afghans seeking specific information, "Beporsed" is here to help. You can reach our information center through WhatsApp (+93729807235), Facebook Messenger, or our website's Messenger to ask our online information desk officer for assistance.
For more information
For more information on immigration, resettlement, education and scholarship programs, and other opportunities available to Afghans worldwide, as well as details on the humanitarian services provided by international organizations in Afghanistan and procedures for obtaining civil documents from governmental institutions, please visit Beporsed's website and social media pages.